Product retail
working hours:7/24H
service hotline+8618014435619
首页 >> news information >>Industry dynamics >> What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?

What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?

Many retailers will help you restore your gift card balance, but only if you can prove that you purchased the gift card. This means that for the purchaser or recipient of a gift card, as long as there is still a balance on the card, the receipt must be kept.

If you find the card is missing, please contact the retailer immediately to cancel the card and learn about the process of obtaining a new card. If you do not have the original card receipt, if you have the gift card number or you registered the card on the card issuer's website when you received the gift card, you can still get reimbursement. (If you have a card number and expiration date but do not have a card, you can still use it online.)

There may or may not be a card replacement fee. If the card is stolen from your home or car, ask your insurance company if it covers it.

contact number

+86 18014435619

+86 18014435643

Company address
Lianyungang Shuizhou District Yuxin Building
(Click to jump to customer service chat)
技术支持: 网站支持 | 管理登录